Sunday, February 23, 2014

My dream job

       My personal dream job is to work in the best hospital in my city. As a biomedical engineer . I will fix and take care of  all medical devices, and being the responsible of every an electronic medical device inside the  hospital. For example, when any medical device has a problem, I will be the person who is going to fix it. In addition, I hope my job will be the best place that has a comfortable environment and friendly cow-workers!

       I have a lot of things to get my dream job. I have to do a perfect job in my English classes, so I can understand the doctors at the university and  join the university. Of course, I am  going to study in the biomedical engineering department in CSULB and study very hard in order to be an intelligent biomedical engineer in the future and achieve my goal.  

4 comments:

  1. nice Mohammed this something really special to do. you have to work hard to reach but I know you can do it. have a friendly cow-workers is important thing cause they will help you to love the work an do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very good choice. I hop you achieve your goal in the future. also, I hop in future to think about the poor cities to help them in their hospital. I think most people think only about the best hospital, and they do not think about them.
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like you have an interesting dream job. Working hard is one the important thing to do to achieve goals. I hope you the best, and maybe one day you'll this job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That sounds like a very fulfilling but difficult dream job! You must be good at fixing things!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete