Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Lovely person !



     The most important person was my grandfather during my childhood time. My grandfather was the kindest individual you can see ever!. My family and I were  living in the same house with my grandparent's house, so it was so fun because we had so much fun time together,especially, with my grandfather(Mohammed), and everyone in my family loved him so much. My grandfather loved everyone, but he loved me the most because I was his first grandchild, however, I was staying most of my time with him. In addition,  he was so happy because my father named me as same as his name!. I cannot forget how he was tender, for example, I was going everyday with him to pick up my mother from her collage, I was asking him everyday for years to stop by a super market and buy candies for me, Can you imagine he never said No to me !!, the funny things is when I wanted to notice him when he is going to go out; he was living above us, so while he was walking on the stairs, he was coughing and after I heard him then I go with him to buy some stuff of even doing his daily work and I was enjoying that very much. Also, he let me to drive a car on his lab when I was about 6 years old. He was my weapon. For example, when my mother does not want do something for me, all I have to say to my her; I am going to tell my grandfather, and immediately  she did what ever I wanted for me because he was being so mad if somebody made me sad. Finally, I wish he is in heaven and I always pray for him, so please everyone reads mine pray for him because he was a superior person for me!. 

3 comments:

  1. grandfathers are the most loved people in every family. I like how he lets you drive in his lab. also he sames to be very funny and you were lucky to have a grandfather who defend for you cause no body can say no to him. May God forgive him and you meet him in the heaven and sorry for your lost :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a nice grandfather! Bless his soul. You are so lucky (and smart for using him as your secret weapon). :-)

    ReplyDelete