Six Flags
I can't imagine how I was scared when I went to Six Flags, After my friend and I decided to go to Six Flags in the weekend. I had a fear of all roll coasters in the world, but I after many agreements with my friend about going to Six Flags, I agreed with him to go. My friend is crazy about ridding roll coasters. He has been ridding them all time of his life.
By the time we got to Six Flags, I made a deal between my friend and I that is ridding the easiest roll coaster first, and then we go harder, so I can get use to it easily. We went to a line for the easiest roll coaster. Because the park was so crowded, we waited in the line for almost 2 hours to ride it! In addition, while we was waiting on our way to reach to the roll coaster, I spoke to two other people asking them about the roll coaster and their experience. Suddenly, the people said to me that " we come from far distance many times just because of this roll coaster which is the most crazy one at the park"!!!!!!, so I realize that we went to the hardest roll coaster instead of the easiest by mistake !!!, however, I told to my friend lets get out, but he refused because we were waiting to much time, but I don't know how I said to him ok let's do it !!!.All I remember while I was ridding it is I was feeling like a ball going to go into seven thousand pieces after reach the ground !! Finally, I am proud of my self. Because after I rode that roll coaster, I am able to ride any ROLL COASTER in the Park.
I can't imagine how I was scared when I went to Six Flags, After my friend and I decided to go to Six Flags in the weekend. I had a fear of all roll coasters in the world, but I after many agreements with my friend about going to Six Flags, I agreed with him to go. My friend is crazy about ridding roll coasters. He has been ridding them all time of his life.
By the time we got to Six Flags, I made a deal between my friend and I that is ridding the easiest roll coaster first, and then we go harder, so I can get use to it easily. We went to a line for the easiest roll coaster. Because the park was so crowded, we waited in the line for almost 2 hours to ride it! In addition, while we was waiting on our way to reach to the roll coaster, I spoke to two other people asking them about the roll coaster and their experience. Suddenly, the people said to me that " we come from far distance many times just because of this roll coaster which is the most crazy one at the park"!!!!!!, so I realize that we went to the hardest roll coaster instead of the easiest by mistake !!!, however, I told to my friend lets get out, but he refused because we were waiting to much time, but I don't know how I said to him ok let's do it !!!.All I remember while I was ridding it is I was feeling like a ball going to go into seven thousand pieces after reach the ground !! Finally, I am proud of my self. Because after I rode that roll coaster, I am able to ride any ROLL COASTER in the Park.
Omg! I can not imagine that. It sounds very scary!!
ReplyDeleteI do not like the roll coaster games in six flags because I think it is scary and very dangerous.
OMG that's awful. If I were you, I wouldn't ride it if I'm scared of it. Some roller coasters are crazy. In fact, I have been to six flags before, and I didn't ride all of them. By the way, what was the name of the ride?
ReplyDeleteLooool, I am not sure about it, but I guess it called Batman.:D
ReplyDeleteYou are very brave! It was smart of you to start with the smallest roller coaster first, but too bad that didn't happen! I'm glad you were able to overcome your fear. :-)
ReplyDelete